Karen F Rose My Painting Journey

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

River Diamonds at Butterfield Garage Art Gallery, St Augustine, FL

River Diamonds
Karen F. Rose
oil on canvas
Available Butterfield garage Art Gallery
St. Augustine, FL
One of my favorite paintings in my exhibit at Butterfield Garage Art Gallery is River Diamonds an oil on canvas. 
I have traveled back and forth across the St. Johns River at various times of day and recently caught a view of her when "she sparkles".  

It's a magical moment.

Kick off your Labor Day weekend by coming to St Augustine's First Friday Art Walk  Sept 2 from 5 to 9pm. 

September will be a busy month painting each day for the 30 in 30 challenge and our upcoming exhibit Painterly Impressions opening October 7th at Butterfield Garage Art Gallery in St Augustine, FL.

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend and I almost forgot to ask you...have you signed up for my newsletter?

No comments: