Karen F Rose My Painting Journey

Friday, June 18, 2021

A Note From My Art Studio -The Stars and Stripes Forever

 In Reverence 30" x 48" 
oil on canvas

My last post to this blog was a year ago. 

We were in the midst of the pandemic and just today I read that Europe will be opened to travel again. Thank goodness. 

During this past year I spent many early mornings catching the sun rise out of the Atlantic Ocean.

The morning sun and the sea create a lovely envelope of atmosphere that embraces you in warmth.

We needed that warmth a year ago and we need it now.

As the 4th of July approaches, I hope that you will have the good fortune of being with friends and family  watching fireworks and appreciating our great nation. 

We have much to celebrate.

And I hope, wherever you are, they play The Stars and Stripes Forever by John Phillip Sousa.

Here's a link. Be sure to turn the volume up during the piccolo section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-7XWhyvIpE

Happy 4th of July.


 


No comments: