Karen F Rose My Painting Journey

Friday, March 25, 2011

Painting in the Open Air Arts in Melrose, FL

Look for signs giving you directions to the artist locations.
Up early to see the sunrise over Melrose yesterday. What fun to be painting in the Open Air Arts Event again this year. This is my third year and I love being part of this event.. Harriet Huss and all those organizing the event have done a fabulous job promoting the event. Hope you will stop by and say hello.
What time was sunrise yesterday you might be wondering? 7:28 a.m.  
Don't worry you don't have to get up that early. Over 60 artists will be there all weekend from 10 - 5 painting. For the complete details for you to plan your weekend, the schedule of events is on this link.
And if you want to join me at sunrise, I'll have the coffee, but will you bring the donuts please? Thanks.

No comments: