Karen F Rose My Painting Journey

Sunday, August 14, 2011

This Week's Daily Paintworks Auction Painting

Above It All
© Karen F. Rose
oil on canvas
6x6"
Available through Daily Paintworks Auction
I am excited to announce I am now a member of Daily Paintworks.  To view my auction --> Daily Paintworks Auction Site

Above It All will be auctioned on my site and part of the proceeds of the sale of the painting will be donated to the Putnam Land Conservancy, a non profit land trust dedicated to preserving and protecting important natural areas in Putnam and surrounding Florida counties.

A new painting for your home or office or as a gift for a special someone and a donation to the Putnam Land Conservancy. Now that's a great gifting idea.
Thank you.

3 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

1. Beautiful painting - I LOVE sky paintings, and you nailed the nuanced color of the light on the clouds!
2. Congratulations on DPW! They are awesome!
3. Good luck with the Land Trust... such a good cause!!

Jerry Stocks said...

I love, love, love this painting. You captured the light and clouds perfectly.

Kathy Cousart said...

This is beautiful and is for a wonderful cause! Skies and landscapes are a favorite of mine too and this is gorgeous! I also am a member of DPW- great site:)