Karen F Rose My Painting Journey

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Ponte Vedra Beach Fine Artist Karen F. Rose






Peace Beyond the Blue
Karen F. Rose
oil on canvas
sold



It's been a while since I have posted on my blog. Where does the time go? 



This painting Peace Beyond the Blue recently sold at Village Arts Framing and Gallery located in Sawgrass Village in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fl. This is a boutique gallery and expert framing business with over 35 years in the art business. Some clients call it the "Best kept art secret in Ponte Vedra Beach". Pam, the owner, is always very friendly and helpful in selecting just the right frame for your art.



I have several pieces of my original oil paintings there on exhibit. Hope you'll stop by and say hi. Tell them I sent you!

Connect with Village Arts Framing on Facebook or Instagram or give them a call at 904 273 4925.


No comments: