Karen F Rose My Painting Journey

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

We're Not in Kansas Anymore


My pastel painting We're Not in Kansas Anymore, shown above and mentioned in two previous posts, caught the eye of Pastor Dorothy Saunderes-Perez of the Red Mountain United Methodist Church in Mesa, Arizona. She emailed me, asking permission to use my painting in their church newsletter. I was honored and pleased to share this painting with her congregation. Here is the link to the church's web site http://mesachurchaz.org/home
The November newsletter has her special message and the painting.

Thanks to all who commented on my Paris and Beyond blog posts.
Kathy Cousart is the winner of a little something from France with my special thanks to her for taking the time to read and to write a comment on almost every post!
Thanks Kathy. Check your mailbox!
My trip was so memorable and now that the suitcase is unpacked..time to get back to painting!

1 comment:

Kathy Cousart said...

Love those red shoes...we are not in Kansas anymore. I followed the link and loved how they used your painting. Very special.
And...I am so tickled to get a little something from France. That may be the closest I get for a while and will be especially sweet! Thank you for that and I will let you know the moment it arrives! I loved reading your posts. Fun!!