Karen F Rose My Painting Journey

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Cultural Center at Ponte Vedra Beach Celebrate Art 2017 Opening Reception

Eventide
Karen F. Rose
oil on canvas
20 x 24"
Available 
Eventide is one of my three paintings accepted into The Cultural Center at Ponte Vedra Beach's juried member art show.  The opening reception for the exhibit is Thursday, January 12, 2017 from 6 to 8 pm. The Celebrate Arts 2017 Exhibition runs through February 18th.

I'm truly honored that juror Steve Williams from the Florida Mining Gallery chose my work for the exhibit.

2016 has been eventful and for some a stressful year.  Eventide, In Stillness and Twilight Nocturne are atmospheric abstract paintings of peace and comfort.

Often at dawn or twilight I walk the beach and those moments of calm and peace are reflected in these paintings. If you attend the exhibit, I hope you'll send me a note and let me know if they resonate with you.

No comments: