Karen F Rose My Painting Journey

Friday, January 25, 2019

Finding That Peace


Finding That Peace
Karen F. Rose
oil
Available Village Arts Framing and Gallery

What are you looking for?

Asking that of a friend the other day gave me a gift.  Her answer was "just a bit of peace and I find that in your paintings." What a compliment!

I am drawn to painting the atmosphere and mood of the landscape. Those transitions in the day when the light just begins to come up over the horizon or that last glimmer of sun glows in the distance and I am so honored when someone relates to my tonalist paintings.
This painting, Finding That Peace, will be on exhibit at the Winter Evening Artists' Open House this Friday and Saturday Jan. 25 and 26 at Village Arts Framing and Gallery in Sawgrass Village in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.

Hope you will stop by the gallery. I would love to talk with you about my art.
Peace.

No comments: