Karen F Rose My Painting Journey

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Cultural Center at Ponte Vedra Beach Curatorial Choice Exhibit August 8 to September 21, 2019

Pale Moon Rising
Karen F. Rose
oil on canvas
On exhibit at the Cultural Center at Ponte Vedra Beach
Available
I am continually fascinated by atmosphere in the landscape. My paintings are thus more about mood that a rendering of a specific locale.

Yesterday I delivered eight paintings to the Cultural Center at Ponte Vedra Beach for their art show Curatorial Choice on exhibit from August 8 to September 21.
The opening reception is this Friday, August 9 from 6 to 8 pm.

Four CCPVB members were chosen for the exhibit and I am delighted to be in the company of such talented artists and sculptors.


All artwork in the exhibit is available for purchase with a portion of the proceeds going to benefit the many varied programs of the Cultural Center and their outreach of bringing art to local school children and the community.

Thank you for your continued interest in my art journey.  Hope you are enjoying these lazy hazy days of summer 2019.

No comments: